Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
1 lb ground chicken
1 egg, beaten
2 sprigs of green onion, finely chopped
1 celery stalk, trimmed and finely diced
1 tablespoon almond or coconut flour
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp pink sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a sheet pan with non stick cooking spray or grease with Olive oil, coconut oil or butter. (L use Olive 01l)
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the buffalo sauce. Mix well.
3. Use your hands to form 2" balls, mixture will be sticky. If desired set out a small amount of almond or coconut flour to dust your palms with. I personally just pushed through it and made a mess all over my hands!
4. Place meatballs on a sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until center has reached 160°
5. Remove meatballs from the oven. Place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat. Coat with buffalo sauce. Continue to cook just until sauce is warmed.