Updated: Jul 30, 2022
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup sour cream
4 tbsp butter melted
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together dry ingredients: almond flour, baking powder, Onion powder & Garlic powder
3. In a separate bowl combine eggs, sour cream, butter & minced garlic
4. Add shredded cheese to wet ingredients and continue mixing.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix.
6. Spray muffin pan with non-stick avocado oil spray or non-stick olive oil spray.
7. Scoop Biscuit mix into muffin pan.
8. Bake 10 minutes at 350 or until tops are a golden brown
1 pound of pork sausage
2 tablespoons of butter
3-4 oz cream cheese
2 cups of heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste
1. Add sausage to pan and cook over medium heat.
2. Add butter and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat for a few minutes
3. Add heavy whipping cream to pan. Cook another 5-7 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add pepper and salt to taste!
5. Cut slightly cooled biscuit in half and add scoop of sausage gravy.
Find my favorite low carb items and gadgets HERE.