Updated: Aug 5, 2022
2 pounds shredded chicken breast
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup onion chopped
2 tsp minced garlic
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
1 tsp Italian seasoning
3-4 cups fresh spinach a
1 tbsp butter
Salt & pepper
1. Melt butter over medium heat and sauté onion for 3 minutes. Add minced garlic and continue to sauté for another 30 seconds.
2. Add heavy whipping cream and chicken broth.
3. Mix in the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
4. Toss in bacon and fresh spinach. Cool until spinach has wilted.
5. Add the shredded chicken and stir together.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Simmer for another 5 minutes, plate and serve.
Check out some of my fave low carb and kitchen gadgets HERE.