Lazy Day Mexican Skillet
1 lb ground beef
1 (20oz) bag frozen cauliflower rice
1 (10oz) can diced tomatoes & chilies
1 packet taco seasoning
1/2 cup water
1 diced bell pepper
1 small diced yellow onion
1 tbsp oil
1+ cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large pan set to medium heat, sauté the diced onion and bell pepper with about a tbsp of oil for 3-4 minutes or until they start to become soft.
2. Add the ground beef to the pan and cook until no longer pink; stir in the taco seasoning and water.
3. Stir in the frozen cauliflower rice and can of diced tomatoes and chilies to the pan; simmer for about 10 minutes or until hot.
4. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and allow it to melt.
5. Enjoy alone or with avocado, sour cream, jalapenos, lettuce or anything else you'd like.