Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
1 tbsp olive oil
2lb thinly sliced beef
1 small onion, sliced
2 bell peppers, sliced
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
2 cups shredded provolone
4 oz cream cheese
½ cup beef broth
1 tsp Worcestershire
1 tsp garlic salt
Salt and pepper
1. Pre heat oven to 350
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the beef, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook until browned. Remove from pan and set aside but leave about 2 tbsp grease in skillet to cook veggies. Add more oil if not enough.
3. Add peppers, onions, and mushrooms to skillet. Cook until soft.
4. Add the worcestershire, beef broth and cream cheese to veggies.
5. Heat through until the cream cheese is melted.
6. Add the beef back to the pan and combine all ingredients.
7. If you don’t have an ovenproof skillet, transfer to a baking dish.
8. Sprinkle with provolone.
9. Bake for 15 minutes until heated through.
10. Broil 2-3 minutes if you prefer crispy.