Updated: Nov 5, 2022
Instant Pot Keto Tuscan Soup
1 pound Italian sausage
1 large onion chopped
3 tablespoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon oregano
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
Salt and pepper
1 bunch kale, leaves stripped and chopped
3/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese for serving
5-6 cups chicken broth
Chopped parsley for serving
1. Sauté Italian sausage until browned, drain any excess fat.
2. Add garlic, onion and oregano to the instant pot. Stir for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken broth and sun dried tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Select manual setting and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. When done, do a quick release.
5. Select sauté mode and stir in kale until wilted, about 2 minutes. Stir in heavy cream until heated, about 1 minute. Adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
6. Serve immediately with Parmesan and parsley.